Once you decide that you would like us to assist you with creating your own customized personal plan, you will work with us to:
- Complete a financial questionnaire.
- Participate in an in-depth interview to determine the positives and negatives about your current situation, create a wish list, and prioritize financial goals. We want you to identify what you want your money to do for you and your family. Our role is to show you how to achieve what you envision.
- Review our personal cash flow worksheet customized to your individual circumstances that provides details of your present plan. We will work together to correct any situations that need immediate resolution.
- Test strategies that can help you reach the goals on your wish list.
- Choose the strategies that you want. We will help you to develop and implement your plan and assist you with making your strategies become reality. At Money Counts, we intend to build lasting personal relationships with our clients and their families. These relationships include delivering quality service and ongoing assistance whenever your needs may change or you are facing new challenges or opportunities.
- Set up a schedule to review the progress of your plan.
- Monitor the key components of your plan and alert you when we find better strategies or product features for achieving your individual goals.
- Total money management from a macro (big picture) perspective, looking at the ways money flows in, out, and through your household or business.
- Uncovering “hidden” income or recovering “lost” disposable income.
- Creating financial strategies you can implement with minimal out-of-pocket expense.
- Teaching “velocity of money” principles that show you how money can be “reused” to help maximize wealth.
- Positioning individuals, families, and business owners to take successful control of their financial future.
Defining What You Really Want
During our consultations, Money Counts determines what the best financial strategies are for you.
Goal Setting - We determine what your financial goals are. We discuss with you where you want to be, not only 10 or 20 years from now, but also next year.
Fact Finding - We discuss your desired lifestyle. How do you want to live between now and retirement? Are you willing to just save money or do you want your money to throw off revenue now to enjoy more things today?
Resources - We analyze the opportunities available and choose a financial strategy Identification that will work for you to accomplish your goals.
Costs - Our goal is to enable you to create a better financial strategy with minimal out-of pocket cost. Because each of our clients comes to us with different needs, please call us to find out more about how we can work together. We will be able to provide you with specific information regarding any projected expenses associated with our relationship.